Back to the Office Tech Solutions
We've extended our offerings to include smart solutions to help you navigate reopening your office. Keep your workplace safe and healthy during COVID-19 with technology that can read temperatures automatically, monitor desk use, and limit the spread of germs.
TEMP Thermal Reader - Quick Reliable Temperature Readings
- A simple social distance option to screen guests and employees for high temperatures.
- Facial recognition used to collect real-time profiles
- Mask monitering
- Multi-site support
- IWMS integration
QR Pal for TEMP - Touchless temperature scanning and return to work screening in one simplified package
- Enable digital COVID Safety Surveys via QR Code.
- 25 Customizable Survey Questions
- Custom Branding
- Report Management
- 24/7 Email Support
DFEND Antimicrobial Film - Protect high touch “hot spots” with our copper antimicrobial technology.
- Inhibit 99.9% of surface germs by applying DFEND to commonly touched surfaces like door handles, tablet screens, and elevator buttons.
- Copper antimicrobial film is effective at any humidity level and temperature.
- Copper's two ionic states (Cu+ and Cu++) make it a superoxide that is extremely toxic to bacteria
- Easy and quick installation
- Available in custom sizes
RITE Office Sensor - Maximize your Desk Booking Software and Confirm when Resources are Utilized
- Multifunctional occupancy sensor
- LED visualization peripheral (optional)
- PoE gateway hub
- Mount anywhere with double sided adhesive tape or screws
- CR2032 battery or optional DC battery brick
Portal Entryways - Completely Touchless Door Opening
- Easily retrofit motorized swing doors to allow building entry without spreading germs
- Universal design with minimal hardware.
- Simple installation - any low-voltage integrator can install in less than an hour
Sneeze Guards - Physical Barriers to Stop the Spread of Germs
- Portable Protection
- 100% Acrylic
- Easy set up and removal
- Multi-sided barrier perfect for desk and counters
- Options available for spaces that can’t accommodate a surface mounted guard