A Comprehensive Guide To Unlock Efficient Space Management With ASTRO
Space management isn’t a new concept. But lately, it has caught attention due to companies like yours adopting hybrid work policies. One thing that’s becoming crucial in this shift is how companies manage their office space. The unpredictability of employee turn-up at the office and rising rental costs make space management a pinching issue. No matter a company’s size, this can result in a lack of seating, too many vacant seats, or insufficient collaboration spaces. And this can cost a company its growth.
If this concerns you too, we’ll tell you about ASTRO, a PowerBx product designed to address these issues. We believe space management does not have to be cumbersome. It just needs to be smart. Keep reading if you would like to know more about this product and how it can hit the mark for you!
Every time an employee walks from your company’s door, they have high expectations of it. No employee likes working in crowded or mismanaged places. They want a collaborative space. And let’s face it, they are not wrong to expect that, right? But that’s not it. Here are five reasons we feel that make space management critically crucial for you:
- It allows you to make the most of your physical resources
- It reduces your operational costs associated with leasing, maintenance, utilities, and even property taxes
- It gives you the flexibility and scalability to adapt to shifting demands without making renovations
- It helps you create safe, hazard-free workspaces that protect both employees and visitors
- It optimizes the way you use office space and its energy consumption
With all these factors in mind, we built ASTRO. It is a touchscreen plug-and-play product for enterprises like yours. It features a large 10.1” screen, a versatile design, a crisp resolution, and a sleek profile. This gives it a one-of-a-kind aesthetic appeal. Moreover, it integrates with space management platforms and hardware to enable hybrid work for your company.
ASTRO has a developer-grade Android operating system. It allows your employees to book resources from your existing calendar platforms like:
- Office 365
Why Use ASTRO For Space Management?
ASTRO remains high in our recommendation list for companies like yours because:
- It’s easy to install and user-friendly
- It eases space management
- It eliminates meeting conflicts
- It makes sure your employees feel safe while they are at office
- It enhances employee experience and engagement
- It helps you foster a collaborative office environment
- It reduces your space cost
Some additional benefits include:
- It gives you insights into space utilization, meeting behavior, and more
- It features integrated Power over Ethernet + Data to plug in your CAT6 cable and go. You do not need additional power cables or PoE adapters
Is ASTRO For You?
Every workplace has a different setting. Each demands a solution that suits its requirements and preferences. ASTRO caters to diverse workplaces. It has four mounting configurations, and each of them is compatible with:
ASTRO Glass Mount
ASTRO’s glass mount configuration is well-suited for spaces where transparency, aesthetics, and space optimization are crucial. It seamlessly integrates with glass without compromising their visual appeal using VHB Tape. Whether it's a glass-walled conference room, glass partitions, or glass-walled area in your office, you can opt for ASTRO 10.1 All-In-One for your workspace.
Here are the benefits of the glass mount configuration of ASTRO:
- It preserves the clean and airy feel of glass partitions.
- It blends with its surroundings and does not obstruct the view.
- It makes allocation effective for meeting rooms, workstations, or other glass-enclosed areas.
- It can be installed at various heights and positions on the glass surface, adapting to the specific requirements.
ASTRO Door Mount
ASTRO’s door mount configuration is for spaces with opaque doors, like cabins or conference rooms. ASTRO is placed right beside the room’s door. ASTRO Door Bracket is the perfect companion to the ASTRO All-in-One unit and is a meticulously designed bracket to mount your ASTRO device onto the Door/Mullion securely. The best part is that this hardware for room booking does not take up a lot of space either! No matter the type of door in your area in your office, you can opt for ASTRO 10.1 All-In-One Door / Mullion for your workspace.
Here are the benefits of the door mount configuration of ASTRO:
- It gives real-time data on a room’s occupancy, even if the door is closed.
- It reduces congestion and wait times for a conference or meeting room.
- It helps foster interruption-free collaborative workspaces.
- It lets employees find and book meeting spaces without opening a room.
ASTRO Wall Mount
ASTRO’s wall mount configuration is well-suited for lobbies, working pods, or meeting rooms. It mounts on the wall directly with a simple four-bolt mounting plate. You can opt for ASTRO 10.1 All-In-One for your workspace if you want something like this.
Here are the benefits of the wall mount configuration of ASTRO:
- It blends with your office environment seamlessly.
- It can be installed at various heights and positions on the wall, adapting to the specific requirements.
- It lets employees book meeting spaces on the go.
- It does not take up any extra installation space as it’s compact.
ASTRO Floor Stand
ASTRO’s floor stand configuration is for offices with limited spaces or changing layouts. T his versatile hardware for room booking is ideal for conference room scheduling and visitors management.It is perfect for your training rooms or if you employ a hot desking environment. You can opt for Astro 10.1 All-In-One Floor Stand for your workspace if you have adaptable room configurations.
Here are the benefits of the floor stand configuration of ASTRO:
- It is portable and easy to relocate
- It helps employees locate available workstations quickly
- It does not need to be installed and is easy to deploy
- It adapts to any office layout easily
ASTRO Table Stand
The Astro Table Stand offers an ideal welcome solution for your lobby or trade show. Set at a 45-degree angle, it ensures a flawless user experience. This versatile product is tailor-made for contemporary enterprises like yours and effortlessly integrates with leading conference room booking and workplace scheduling software.
- Elevates interactivity and ergonomics.
- Suitable for placement on any surface without installation.
- Ensures seamless integration with various office layouts.
Why Choose ASTRO?
While you did read all about ASTRO above, this section will help you understand how ASTRO stands out. A product stands its litmus test if it has some advantages over similar products. Let’s compare ASTRO to CRESTRON’s Room Scheduling, Heckler’s iPad Wall Mount, Logitech’s Tap Schedule, CISCO’s Navigator, and Zoom’s Neat Pad and put ASTRO’s one ability at a time to test.
An intuitive UX/UI simplifies the user experience, reduces the likelihood of errors, makes data easy to visualize, and promotes ease of use. The only two products that have this capability are ASTRO and Neat Pad.
LED visualization technology has benefits like exceptional image quality, energy efficiency, and versatility. It also elevates visual communication. Almost every product in the above list has this ability except the iPad Wall Mount.
Let’s say you want to enhance flexibility and simplify network infrastructure at your office. You can always depend on ASTRO and not necessarily on iPad Wall Mount.
A product that’s simple to deploy and more user-friendly to DIY not just saves costs. It is easy to adopt, especially when you have a time crunch. ASTRO is easy to install. & guess what? Three of the above-stated products, Room Scheduling, Tap Schedule, and Neat Pad, do not offer that.
ASTRO also comes with one big perk. The team of PowerBx is there to support you every step of the way, from site survey, cable drop, installation, and configuration testing.
Easy-to-maintain products are reliable and are cost-effective in the long run. ASTRO is a product like this. And this is one of the reasons it stands out from the rest.
ASTRO is a product with open source. It gives you the freedom to customize, adapt, and scale your system when you need it. Hence, it is easy to access, but that’s not the case for the rest of the products.
ID’d To Location
ASTRO can be ID’d to a location, and other products do not have this ability. It allows your employees to track the room availability in real time and improves your company’s operational effectiveness. This makes ASTRO a go-to choice for companies like yours.
Let’s Wrap Here!
Every company wants to foster a collaborative environment in today's fast-paced and global business landscape, and ASTRO has a pivotal role to play in it. It provides you the flexibility to design collaborative spaces that adapt to your unique requirements. Its versatile mounting and seamless integration with space management software help optimize space usage and give your employees a safe and comfortable environment. It allows you to harness the full potential of your team, ultimately driving success and growth in today's competitive business landscape. So, when are you opting for ASTRO?