PoE Switch 8 Port
PoE Switch 8 Port
Item Number : POE-SWITCH-8
Warranty: 1 Year
The PoE Switch provides power and data from a single point (ie PowerBx PoE Adapter), using Power over Ethernet (PoE) over a single Cat-6 cable. The nine Fast Ethernet ports can be used for any 10/100 Mbps link and 8 port can supply industry-standard IEEE802.3af power.
Advanced auto-sensing algorithm gives power only to IEEE802.3af end devices and eliminates any worry about damaging PoE or non-PoE equipment. In addition to discontinuing power when PoE devices are disconnected, the PoE Switch automatically determines PoE requirements, speed, duplex, and cable type using Auto Uplink™.
The device can be installed on a ceiling or high on a wall, away from most electrical outlets. PoE eliminates the requirement for a dedicated electrical outlet to power these devices. This allows for flexibility in situating devices where AC power is difficult to access and lowers installation costs. Compact and flexible, the PoE Switch is ideal for small business networks that need to inexpensively use PoE to deploy wireless access points and IP-based network surveillance cameras.
• Supply power to PowerBx recommended PoE devices, wireless access points, and surveillance cameras over Cat-5 cabling
• 9 10/100 Mbps Ports with AutoUplink™
• Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
• Supports PoE power up to 130W for all PoE ports
• Supports PoE IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
• Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex Mode and back pressure for Half-duplex Mode
• 1K entry MAC address table of the PoE Switch ONV-POE31008P with auto-learning and auto-aging
• LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity and speed
• External power adaptor supply
7.5" L X 4" W